Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hi there fellow scrap artists,

I just want to share with you the link to a most incredible scrapbooking store with a difference located in Bangsar Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur http://www.scrappingville.com


My good friend Sharon Yong Abdullah is the proprietor and she is an amazingly talented and creative powerhouse. I guest design for the store and I am always blown away by new techniques and ideas I pick up each time I visit!

So if you want to unleash the creative side in you, you MUST pop-by the store and take in the creative projects displayed surrounded by all the patterned papers, mixed-media, tools and embellishments you could ask for, in a multitude of colours! It's a treasure throve of must-haves for the serious and aspiring artistic scrapper. And by the way, might I just add that we are ALL artistic and some of us just need to discover that side of us!

So go and get inspired,and sign up for classes and meet other artistic buddies too! It will open up a whole new world for you, I promise :)

Toodles,

Mz K

No comments:

Post a Comment